[Sca-cooks] Fundraiser Lunch at Hero's Portion this past weekend LONG

morses3 at aol.com morses3 at aol.com
Tue May 17 07:27:27 PDT 2005

 I knew there'd be something I forgot to mention.....

I had rounded up a bunch of wooden and wicker serving dishes and baskets which we used to present the food on the service table and filled a pottery pitcher with flowers. It seemed like a "no brainer" kind of thing to me and I'd like to claim that I put a lot of thought into it but I really didn't, however, I had many people track me down during the event to tell me how much they liked the presentation, so obviously it added to the whole atmosphere of what we were trying to do more than I thought.

Geffrei