[Sca-cooks] RE: Bolognese (OOP)

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Wed May 18 08:10:04 PDT 2005

Great recipe.  I copied it to try some day.

<lots of stuff deleted>

It was a lot simpler than I figured it would be and actually kind
of fun to make. Too bad I have to eat it all by myself.  :-)

<end of quoted material>

This could be remedied if you would consent to be a kept man and moving out of kingdom.  I'm sure there are a number of us females who would love to have a personal cook in our homes.  ;-)

I'm one of those wierd people - my persona cooks, my mundane self does not - or only really simple stuff - like simple baked salmon, hamburgers, hot dogs, peanut butter sandwiches.