[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest unusual ingredients.

Truman Barnes chirhart_1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 23:17:00 PDT 2005

Yea Give Them An Eel.Cant Much Hurt That.Now Squid They Might Over Cook And Make Rubber Toys With It.     Chirhart

Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com> wrote:I know I am late on this thread, but give 'em a whole, fresh squid! Eel would be fun.

niccolo difrancesco

That would certainly be unusual!
What about, oh, fresh whey from making cheese?
--maire, chiming in with her 2 cents....;o)