[Sca-cooks] FW: [mellowbellies] For the disappointed

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat May 21 09:14:52 PDT 2005

Does each box come with a list of what is in it? Or, as well as
figuring out how to use these unusual vegetables are you also faced
with figuring out *what* they are?

Stefan

The first box did not, but future boxes should contain a list along with
recipes and a newsletter/page/update.  One of the farmers wrote and said she
was working on this with just one other person right now, but soon they will
have more help so the nicities will be included.
Christianna
working on a lovely fresh peas -n- peanuts salad right now -
We were served this from a restaurant called "The Embers" in Big Rapids,
Michigan when my sister was attending Ferris State.  It was made with frozen
peas (no further cooking done, I used my peas fresh from the pod raw),
spanish peanuts, mayo, salt and pepper.  It sounds bizaar, but it is
wonderful!