[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun May 22 06:30:24 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Good Messire Giano,
> for the part of our Companie's Ladies of ye Commissary, I also do most
heartilie and humblie second the request of ye gentil Lady Samrah, and doe
pray thee so  that thou dost envoy unto us the said Kochbuche [rendered into
ye Inglysche tongue] by privy means, and nottë uponne thys Lyst.

> Yours in service,
> Julian Wilson,

And why do you want him to put it in the toilet, Lady's Room or otherwise?
Unlike the gentlemen, Ladies do not consider the restroom an adjunct reading
room....

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.