[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 22 09:33:09 PDT 2005

Julian's in a time zone several hours ahead of most of us on this list.
  So perhaps we were just *reading* it pre-caffeine, and it was written
well awake?
And Julian...if you ever want to give lessons on writing forsoothly, I'd
gladly volunteer to be a student! I've always wanted to be able to do
that.....
--Maire, who generally hangs out somewhere in mid-late 16th century
England, even if she does occasionally meander elsewhen.....;o)