[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun May 22 11:21:20 PDT 2005

I guess the males in my household growing up are odd as they did not read in
the bathroom.
Later I heard of this habit and come to reason that this is either a. the
only place that the male would not have his reading interrupted, or b.
trying to learn to multi-task which I was told that males have a hard time
doing.
As for multiple bathrooms/toilets, I learned that one needs more then one if
you have a. A bathroom reader or b. more then 3 residents.

Lyse
Who unknowingly married a bathroom reader.