[Sca-cooks] Drakey Invest

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Thu May 26 20:54:46 PDT 2005

(I apologise if anyone gets this more than once, my webmail is playing up)

Well it happened... I'm now Baron Innilgard... I don't think the full weight of
the responsibility has sunk in.

The weekend is a bit of a blur. It went very well, except for the waiting to
process in to be invested in the cold for half an hour, but generally speaking,
it went well.

The next day was fun, and more 'our' day. We both felt that the Saturday Feast
was definitely our predecessor's Last Hurrah and wanted it to be as much about
them as possible/as they were comfortable with. Sunday was our first event as
Baron and Baroness and it was a lot of fun.

Got to fight in the tourney (and fought like cr*p), a very dear friend of my
girlies got to be Baron's Champion.  Brought our 5 mth old labrador puppy Digby
went to his first Tourney and survived.  Lot's of wonderful friends came to
help us and also to enjoy the event.

We did stuff. Stuff happened. Not very informative.  More photos of the invest
garb when we get them.  Food was great, when I got time to sit down and eat.

http://katerina.purplefiles.net/events/Innilgard%20Invest%2005.htm
  Invest Piccies

http://katerina.purplefiles.net/events/pics/INvest05/menu.gif
  Copy of Saturday night's menu - The cooks did a WONDERFUL job.  Better than
  I could have dreamed for...

http://community.webshots.com/user/evildrakey
  More Invest Piccies

Drakey.