[Sca-cooks] Drakey Invest

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri May 27 09:26:43 PDT 2005

Congratulations, Drakey...er, I mean, Your Excellency!  I think you'll find your experience to be a very interesting one...I speak from experience.  We stepped down as B&B of our group a year ago last November...and have never regretted having taken on the job.  We learned a lot and had lots of fun!!!

Kiri