[Sca-cooks] Drakey Invest

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 27 22:04:52 PDT 2005

Huette declared:
> --- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Being Crown is running the 100 yard dash with your flesh torn
> > by eagles. Landeds run a marathon being pecked to death by ducks.
> >
> > Gunthar
>
> This is wonderful Papa!

Yes, I agree.

I've been trying to figure out where I could put it in the Florilegium.
While I do have this file:
crown-cost-msg   (24K) 4/20/00   The monetary and other costs of being
                                      crown in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/crown-cost-msg.html

I don't have any equivalent file on baroncies, or even any message
files on them, just those articles which I posted earlier.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com