[Sca-cooks] Documentation for Presentation

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 16:04:22 PDT 2005

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> On May 28, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Alexa wrote:
>
> > Thinking of this, gingerbread used to make period-type
> > models reminds me of a story I had heard years ago.  A
> > group down in Trimaris had made a to scale model of
> > Stonehenge out of Fudge, and called it Fudgehenge.
> >
> > Thought I would share,
> > Alexa
>
> And on a tangentially-related-food-note, my sister had a fellow
> student at Pratt Institute by the name of Winston Washington Lumpkin
> (or maybe it was Lumpkins) III, one of whose senior projects was a
> sculpture called Fridgehenge. It was... large...
>
> Adamantius

Where was this done?  'Cos I found two "Fridgehenges" online.  The first was done in
New Zealand in 1994 and the second was done in Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1997.  Neither seem
to mention your sister's friend.

http://werklife.com/fridgehenge/02.html

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/1057/fridge.html

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/features/97/07/15/stonefridge.0-0.html