[Sca-cooks] Latin Phrases

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Mon May 30 05:39:31 PDT 2005

Veni, Vidi, Vici non possum!
I came I saw I did not conquer, said  in Latin class about a big get it free if you can eat it all in one sitting, Sunday. It wasn't me that tried to eat the Zoo btw I can't eat 8 lbs of Icecream!

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)