[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Tue May 31 07:33:47 PDT 2005

yep, and I use it to score, deseed I stick it in a old cutting board to make long strips of meat for jerking, that is just off the tip of my pointed little head.

Kirk
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)