[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue May 31 14:44:01 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/31/2005 3:08:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcm at jeffnet.org writes:
If you look at their argument though, it fails on this: Knives has useful
and valuable purposes, and using them as a weapon represents a misuse.
Guns, on the other hand, have no purpose other than violence.

Bringing out the logic of the American "Gun nut" when they take away all the
guns, what will they want next? There's yer answer, they want the pointy
knives. I guess next the cars and heavy furniture.... I told the person that sent
this that they're attacking the problem from the wrong angle, take out the
desire of the drunks to DO damage, either through locking the violent ones up
permanently or until they get mental health help... You can't taylor the world so
it's safe for drunks and idiots, just can't be done.

Corwyn

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
  --Herm Albright