[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 31 21:28:07 PDT 2005

   Lady Celia des Archier commented:
> ...and automatic weapons are a completely
> different topic, but some guns, do certainly have a purpose other than
> violence, they are used to provide food for the family.

Well yes, but we've discussed on this list previously that there really
are too many deer in many areas.
Johnna Holloway reinforced that idea with her message detailing the
number of auto-deer collisions in Michigan and the cost of having the
deer carcasses picked up.

But just think, with that automatic weapon you can get that whole herd
of deer at one time! :-)

Stefan