[Sca-cooks] Playing with food....

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 1 16:40:48 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Phlip commented:
 >Very entertaining. I seem to be stuck on 270, generally. Have
gotten higher...

Wow. That seems to be the highest score here by a long shot.

Okay, someone turn your teenager loose on it and let's see what the
possible high score really is. :-)

Stefan

Your perpetual teenager, here ;-)

I just went through, and the course ends at 50/500. But, apparently you get
extra points for leftover eggs (I didn't have any) and for doing it quickly-
kinda figured, when I saw the clock running in the upper right, so I made a
point of working out a few quick jumps.

My top score, so far, is 949- 500 for making it through all 50 cups,
nothing, since I didn't have any leftover eggs, and 449 for a time bonus.

Neat little game, for running when you're needing distracted while thinking
something else over ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.