[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 30, Issue 47

cldyroz at aol.com cldyroz at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 15:20:43 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:13:48 -0600
From: Heather M <margaretnorthwode at frontiernet.net>

Hon, that's because that Hais was *good*. And I might be responsible for
the yellowjacket - I swatted one away several times. For a while, it
stayed gone. I can only surmise that we traded it back and forth.

Margaret Northwode, who didn't notice any whiteness on your black skirt
when you came over to share the hais
**Thank you!
At the moment, I am awaiting a final word from the KRM about doing a fianl duel to the death with the thing. He irritated me. <G> Besides, he threatened the Queen!
By then, I had just about beat it out-and rinsed it out. I kept washing my hands, and having to use the skirt as a hand dryer. ::sigh::
Another note to self-handiwipes! Usually when I am cooking, I have one tucked into the waist band. they are cheap, washable and handy....

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 00:24:41 -0500
From: Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net>

Congatulations on what sounds like a very successful board!

**thank you!!
Helen
And I still say this is an awesome, wonderful list. Y'all are the greatest!