[Sca-cooks] Welcome, Alisond!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 16:43:21 PST 2005

Welcome to the SCA-Cooks list, Alisond! I hope you will stick around
here for a while.

Folks, Alisond is a very talented lady and knows a lot about food and
textile stuff and of the early history of the SCA.

You can find her messages and articles throughout the Florilegium,
including this wonderful idea article on sotelties in the FOOD
section of the Florilegium. If you are thinking about making a
soteltie or warner for a feast and are looking for some ideas, take a
look at this file for a list of lots of them:
Warners-art       (32K)  6/29/98    An article on disguised food.
                                        by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de
Bregeuf.

There is also this file in the ENTERTAINMENT section:
cloved-fruit-msg  (13K)  9/29/99    Period cloved fruit. Origin of
the SCA game.

Honour/Alisond wrote one of the messages in this file, since she
played a key part in the invention of this SCA game.

She also merchants at Pennsic from a small shop near the barn and has
also taught some interesting classes there, usually from her merchant
area.

Alisond, if you are interested, I'd be interested in getting a copy
of your article for the Florilegium after you finish revising it.

Stefan