[Sca-cooks] bread for feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 23:01:36 PST 2005

Clara von Ulm asked about bread for a feast:
> I seem to recall someone on this list mentioning that
> Panera Bread had donated the bread for their feast.

I've been collecting some of these messages. I'm not sure if that one
is in here, or is in the batch to get added in the future, but
perhaps some of the ways others have gotten bread for their feasts
might be of use to you if this avenue doesn't bear, uh, bread. Or
email me and I'll send you the stuff not in this file yet, or get it
updated and online.

bread-for-fsts-msg (16K)  1/25/05    Baking and buying bread for SCA
feasts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/bread-for-fsts-msg.html

Stefan
--------