[Sca-cooks] OT - Looking for some contacts

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 24 22:51:56 PST 2005

Greetings all -

	My sister plays in a Celtic band in Gallup, NM.  She has asked me about
getting some reasonably-priced garb to wear at festivals and gigs.  I told
her I would see if there was somone in that area (as far as Albequerque)
that she might be able to visit and see.  Or, is there a good merchant that
deals in quality clothing (i.e. not ren fair or costume quality) in that
area that she could contact?

	Second, my nephew (same sister's son) is getting married in Brisbon,
Australia on Jan. 4th.  Would that I could get to the wedding!  His bride
lives in Mooloolaba, apparently an hour's drive north of there.  Is there
someone on the list that might be from that area?  I'm interested in
arranging a wedding present, and I'd like to talk to someone that's roughly
local.

	If anyone can help me on either of these fronts - please respond to me
off-list at:
	kingstaste at mindspring dot com

	Thank you,
	Christianna

	I now return you to your regularly scheduled post-Thanksgiving wrap-up.