[Sca-cooks] Menu Challenge!!!!!!!!

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 2 22:11:52 PST 2005

Oh, good one.  May I borrow this idea?  I've been looking for a project to
post on the Blackboard system for my students to get extra credit for.  With
just a few tweaks (we've been studying Cuisine Styles and Menu Design), this
would do nicely.
I just recently taught a class on a well-stocked pantry, and made an entire
meal out of pantry items.  I think I could do pretty well here. Hmmm....
Christianna