[Sca-cooks] OOP - bake sale advice

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 3 12:08:21 PST 2005

It does sound butt-slapping funny.  I gotta admit a little chortle when
typing it.

Once you've made something with that pre-chewed, fluffy, squirted in a jar
marshmallow fluff . . . the laughter dies sadly away as the tummy begins to
wail in outrage.  A proper marshmallow's gotta have some 'starch' to it,
some structure for that mindless, chemically preserved sugar.

niccolo difrancesco
(5 days to the election, and no opinion polls in this tiny village)