[Sca-cooks] thanks for the bake sale ideas

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Nov 4 13:18:09 PST 2005

While I'm thinking about it, you can get various colors/flavors of those
candy melts and make multicolored pretzel sticks--like red & green, or the
local football/basketball/whatever team colors, etc. And the
chocolate candy melts are no-brainers--you don't have to worry about the
chocolate "blooming" like you do with real chocolate.

Margaret FitzWilliam