[Sca-cooks] Re: Boar in Comfit

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 08:58:39 PST 2005

True enough about the camp food thing.  I take the sliced ham out of the cooler,  put in on a dish, and pour the sauce over it.  Ta da!
It's a very popular dish with my crowd.  Somebody always wants to finish the sauce on another dish once the ham's gone.

Cordelia

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

Yes it does. You have to be careful with it. But it is so easy
that I frequently use it for camp food. Well worth the
watching.

Gunthar