[Sca-cooks] "Hell's Kitchen" casting call

Jill Brown ldygab at msn.com
Tue Nov 8 11:39:38 PST 2005

Hello -
I watched most of the show..it was rather interesting. Different people
representing different professions, actually.  Only a couple real chefs.  He
expects creativity and will yell alot, but I think it's alot of hullabaloo.
Some of the items the chefs had to come up w/on their own were rather
"normal" types of food.   I haven't been on this list very long so don't
know too many of you, but what I have read, but what the heck, give it a
shot...if you didn't go, you may have regretted it.  Good Luck!!!  Keep us
posted!!
Gabrielle/An Tir