[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesemonger

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 09:29:12 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/10/2005 12:18:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wildecelery at aol.com writes:

<<About five years ago, I took a cheesemaking class at  Pennsic.  The
handout is currently missing somewhere... the only thing  that I
remember, besides the basic directions, is that the instructor had
Cheesemonger as part of his name.   Is there anyone out there who  took
the class and still has their handout and/or anyone who has the
instructor's contact information?>>

I didn't take the class, but it may have been Jakys the Cheesemonger.   I
don't have contact info for him, though.  I think he may be somewhere in  the
northern East Kingdom...

Brangwayna
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful