[Sca-cooks] Re: Seeking Cheesemonger

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 11 05:57:52 PST 2005

Mistress Kiri suggested:
>IIRC, Countess Alys Katherine was in charge of the classes at Pennsic at
>that time. You might ask her if she has any records from that year...I
>believe she collected contact information about most instructors,
>especially if we registered to teach ahead of time. I know this isn't a
>whole lot of help, but maybe it might put you on the right track,
>especially now that you have a possible SCA name.

That computer died a few years ago although I think we put some of the
records on disks which might be around somewhere.  (The question is
"Where??")  You might have better luck with the "six degrees of separation"
theory and asking about him on various e-lists.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/