[Sca-cooks] "Hell's Kitchen" casting call

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:28:37 PST 2005

>I've been wondering....how did you know some of the people at
>the casting call were gay?  Your other descriptions (Hispanic,
>Oriental, a biker) were clearly based on appearance, which wouldn't
>indicate sexual orientation.
>
>Idly curious......

Trust me, you spend 5 hours in the same room with people and all of
you are bored you tend to find out everything. And it isn't a judgement
call on some of these folks, they were the total out of the closet, rainbow
wearing, damn proud to be gay people. I don't mean having a homosexual
orientation I was referring to people's obvious lifestyles. The same for
the biker type. No, I didn't see him pull up on the Harley, but the beard
and clothes and topics of conversation indicated so.

Gunthar