[Sca-cooks] Queen's Table

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 00:33:54 PST 2005

Daniel suggested:
> > Kushiananai

Can someone post this recipe?

> > Hais
> > Angel's Food on Rose petals (if I can find them)
> > Shrewbury Cakes, if I can't
> > Orange Slices
> > Olives
> > Spiced Cider
>
> A bit of salty/savory munchies you might add?  Perhaps savory
> wafers or

There are some savory wafers (as opposed to sweet wafers) which can
be found in this florilegium file:
wafers-msg        (85K) 11/13/04    Period savory and sweet wafers.
Recipes.

However, I've tried the ones with cheese inside the wafer, and it
came out rather limp.

Has anyone here gotten savory wafers to come out well? If so, what
recipe did you use and what is your redaction?

> water crackers with that onion, anchovy, parsley spread out of "Early
> French Cookery"

Can you post the recipe for this? The holiday season with it's many
parties and pot lucks is fast approaching and perhaps this might be a
good recipe for those. Although I'm not sure which ingredient of
those above is the actual spread. Or is there cheese or something
which hasn't been mentioned?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas