[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Doughnut Holes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:42:13 PST 2005

Those yellowjackets/small hornets/buzzy things
with stingers that like sweets can be dangerous.
I prepared a number of sweet things for the one Coronation
luncheon that I did here back in 2003. We were leaving
the house and packing the cars when I managed to get
some (one? two? who knows?) up under my skirt. I ended
up being stung of course. And no those stings didn't make the
bad knee feel better. By the end of the day the lower leg and knee
were swollen and numb. And I still had to clean the dishes and kitchen.

Johnnae

CLdyroz at aol.com wrote:

>Battled a yellow jacket for the Hais.
>Put out the Hummus and pita chips.