Wasps- was-Re: [Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Doughnut Holes

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 15 16:30:54 PST 2005

> Anyone recall the "Year of the Wasps" Pennsic and the poor fellow in
> the kilt who really really now knows not wear a kilt regimental in
> ground wasp country?
>
> Daniel

As a Chirurgeon, I know, before I go into the Woods Battle, that we're going
to get an assortment of blown knees and ankles, a possible neck injury,
various twigs in the eyes, bee stings, and, inevitably, a cup shot. Dunno
why, but we always get one.

I had a guy who decided to combine injuries, though a few years ago- he
managed to get stung in the testicles. I'm not entirely sure how he managed
the logistics of that- he was most definitely neither in a kilt nor
regimental, but he most definitely managed it.

Saint Phlip