[Sca-cooks] Decisions, decisions...

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 18 11:23:02 PST 2005

While not a recipe I can document to medieval use in anything I have right
at hand, adding a bit of celery seed to the dish below will make it
smacktacular (as in lip smacking).  "If it's cabbage, add celery seed" was
the motto of a former colleague of mine.  You won't so much taste the seed
itself as notice the difference when it's not there . . . a foundational
element of the flavor profile.

niccolo difrancesco