[Sca-cooks] Offlist for the Holiday

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 23 18:07:36 PST 2005

Well, we did intend to leave and travel, but
this massive front with lots of snow messed up
the well laid plans.  Nothing like Thanksgiving traffic
mixed with the first snow of the year combined with
no salt trucks and you have 30 plus local county
wrecks all within an hour. So we called it off when a
part of the trip that would have taken 40 minutes was
stretching past three hours.
Steaks tomorrow. Beef --- it's what's for dinner!

Johnnae
who wrote earlier about being gone--