[Sca-cooks] Report on Thanksgiving experiments...OP

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:49:57 PST 2005

My only contribution to dinner  was a red velvet cake iced in white
chocolate and decorated with silver dragees, and sugared walnuts, and
candied orange peel.

It was placed amidst the usual pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin, blueberry, and
apple pies. It was weird how everyone kept coming over to tell me "Wow, what
bakery is this from... or "Cool, something different".

At least I didn't have to take any home.... It was gone in a flash.

Andrea

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe