[Sca-cooks] Planning a Siege Cooking Event

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 22:35:57 PST 2005

Iasmin asked:
> I was recently asked if I would consider hosting a siege cooking
> competition for this coming summer at a local event. I've heard
> several ideas on the theme of this topic and was wondering if people
> had heard of other ways that this was approached.

At the risk of repeating some of what you've already seen, there are
a number of suggestions and comments on various cooking contests in
this file in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of the Florilegium:

cookg-compet-msg  (36K)  3/29/05    SCA cooking competitions.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/cookg-compet-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas