[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving experiments-Op

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 30 21:02:38 PST 2005

There's a sandwich-and-soup place here in town (Missoula, MT) that does
that, but uses the names of famous (usually fictional) doctors.  I think the
turkey-and-cranberry sauce one is called the "Doc Halliday."
--Maire (eating t-day leftovers....turkey, smashed garlic taters, gravy, and
Family Recipe Cranberry Salad)