[Sca-cooks] reading at my house

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 30 22:17:52 PST 2005

Sorry about misspelling your name, by the way....
Artemisia doesn't know that I actually have possession of the book, yet, and
besides, I share.  ;o)  Plus, Therasia's several hours south/westish of me,
in another state, with at least two mountain passes going over the
continental divide (now distinctly covered in lots of white stuff) between
us.  I'm probably safe! ;oD
If you don't want to send those lovely journals directly to me <weg>,
especially since you have my address now!, I'd suggest holding an "auction"
on an appropriate list (laurels' would probably be your best bet, or maybe
your kingdom list if you wanted it to be more local?).  What I've seen done
on other lists is a person will offer up a free Ruritarian Purple Feathered
Thang (tm), with everyone interested in possibly receiving that RPFT (tm)
emailing the giver *off list.*  At a predetermined date, all the names are
put into a hat or other receptacle, and the winner's name is drawn, and
winner notified.  I've used this technique several times, myself, on
costuming lists and on the Artemisian kingdom list to de-stash stuff I'll
never use or never again wear.
--Maire's two pence, as she's headed off to bed....