[Sca-cooks] jellied milk

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 1 23:45:24 PDT 2005

Ro mentioned in a review of a recent dayboard she did:
> Cold fruit.  Raw veggies didn't play well, jellied milk would have
> been a
> nice touch (thought of it way to late.).

Has anyone made jellied milk before? Have you served it at an SCA
event? How did it go over? Redaction?

We've discussed jellied milk briefly before, but I've never had
enough info on it, or similar dishes, to make a Florilegium file on it.
> Ro, who will NEVER EVER do this again.

Why do you say this?

Stefan
--------