[Sca-cooks] Cooking Mishaps

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 15 22:12:33 PDT 2005

'Lainie replied to Phlip with:
> >> I was very surprised to discover that it's possible to
> caramelize the
> >> sugar when you're making a jalab. This was the 2nd installment of
> >> Mishaps
> >> with Margaret, the 1st installment involving dumping about a half-
> >> teaspoon of myrrh crumbles into the top of the stove.
> >>
> >> So yeah, keep an eye on the syrup.
> >>
> >> Margaret FitzWilliam
> >
> > Maybe you ought to get together with Drakey....
> >
> > Phl, ...er, Stefan....
>
> Wasn't just Drakey, Phlip- it's only been a few months since I did
> that to
> some pomegranate syrup- remember I couldn't get it out of the bottle
> again? Tasted burnt, too.

Yes, but unless you are sticking your hands into the hot pomegranate
syrup, neither of you are in danger of being investigated as a danger
to yourselves or to society... Drakey on the other hand... :-)

Stefan

Hey Drakey, you think they might have made you Baron with the idea
that you'd be too busy to get into more A&S mishaps?
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com