[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKMetalsmiths] MSS4 Thank you

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Oct 16 14:31:51 PDT 2005

Haroldr Bassi just sent us his thanks for how well our Frosted Hills gets
Dirty/Metal Smiths Symposium IV went, and I'd like to share the information
with the rest of the EK- that's why I've been waiting.

It was cold.

It was wet.

It was miserable.

And it was one of the best events I have ever attended in my life ;-)

Because of the weather, we didn't have the attendance we might have
expected, so those of us who were there tended to be serious teachers,
students, or both. There was a lot of learning dome, not only in "Official"
classes, but every time 2 or more of us gathered, the conversation was
stimulating, and aspects of the different crafts got shared.

And the food was unbelievable.

Someone made sure there was COFFEE first thing both mornings- a kindness we
soggy folk appreciated beyond measure ;-)

Lady Oksana's dayboard was absolutely excellent. This was followed by
Mistress Brigitte's Feast, also wonderful, and concluded by the subtlety by
Lady Blackwolf, which was so exquisitely done, that it was a shame to eat
it- absolutely beautiful ;-)

You missed it, folks- as far as I'm concerned, it was the best event of the
year ;-)

And now, our Autocrat, Master Haroldr, comments.

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.