[Sca-cooks] Jellied Milk

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 2 19:50:10 PDT 2005

Also there's a good section on these in Robin Weir
and Caroline Liddell with Peter Brears's book
Recipes from the Dairy. This is a good book on dairy
products with English traditional and historic recipes from the National
Trust.

Also see http://www.historicfood.com/Jellies.htm
for pictures of a gilded leach. This is Ivan Day's site again.
Moulds and moulded foods will be the topic by the way of the
next Leeds Symposium next April in York.

Johnnae

Johnna Holloway wrote:

> http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/htdig/sca-cooks/2004-July/107657.html
>
> Johnnae

Johnnae has probably beaten me to the source since I get the digest, but