[Sca-cooks] OT: About Trader Joes from the perspective of wife

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 18:22:14 PDT 2005

<snipped>

> I'm in the process of consuming one of the most wonderful cheeses I've
> ever eaten...from Trader Joe's...white stilton with mango and
> ginger...downright decadent.  And since my sweetie is out of town, I
> really need all of the decandence I can get!!
>
> Kiri

Oh my gosh!  Is that the best stuff in the whole wide world?!  Even if
Trader Joe's ever decides to move to Florida, it would surprise me if they
came to our area.  I'll be in SoCal next month, and that is where I plan to
shop for the week.  Some of that marvelous stilton is at the top of my list.

Mairi Ceilidh