[Sca-cooks] Cooking Mishaps

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Oct 17 06:58:52 PDT 2005

Hey! I thought I heard my name taken in vain!  Sheez....go into lurk mode
for a while, and look what happens!
I have not, for the record, tried lemon Pims yet.  Have tried a couple of
other varieties.  They're okay, but not my favorites.  <shrugs>
--maire, going back under the surface of the lurk swamp....