[Sca-cooks] Cooking Mishaps

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 18:08:12 PDT 2005

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> At 11:53 PM 10/16/2005, you wrote:
>

> >--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Well, no, but I did burn my fingers good today, handling hot lasagna
> > > noodles while putting together a pan of Losyns...
> > >
> > > (They were yummy though!)
> >
> >Your fingers?  Are you into auto-cannibalism?  Did they taste like
> >ladyfingers?
> >Hu ...  Maire, yes, that's the ticket!
>
> Are you sure you aren't Stefan? That's the kind of remark he likes to make...

I couldn't be Stefan ... I didn't send links to articles on period cannibalism in the
Florilegium ... :-D

> >PS: Have you tried the new lemon Pims yet?
>
> Haven't seen them in the stores. I'm still looking for the pear ones- they
> sound good but I haven't found them here in Oregon. And since so many of
> our pears come from the Rogue Valley, you'd think they'd have them here!
>
> 'Lainie

They were only out here for about 6 months and then disappeared, never to return.  They have
since come out with a chocolate mousse Pims and now the lemon.  The pear were very good.
I liked them better then the raspberry.  The chocolate mousse is nice, but lacks the contrast
that the orange and raspberry offered.

Hu ... er .. Mai ... er ... Stef ... er ... Very Confused ...