[Sca-cooks] Beer for a Queen

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:57:27 PDT 2005

If you hold an event, and as a part of the event you provide a feast,
and you charge for it, then providing alcohol at the feast would be
"serving", "furnishing", and "selling" the beverage. The "Lord and Lady
Doe" solution seems to work from my less than legal perspective. It
seems to provide a clear statement that the beverage is being provided
by individuals and not by the SCA. As long as the cost of the beverage
was also provided by individuals, I don't see a thing wrong with it.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

Cheers!
Aoghann