[Sca-cooks] Feast Challanges/Disaster for Stefan (really long)

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 19 10:17:40 PDT 2005

Serena da Riva chronicled:
<snip>
The primary difference between the rest of the day and my normal feast
modus opperandi was that I really had no grasp on the dishes and what
needed to be done to accomplish them. Usually I have the entire day
mapped out in my head, with each step of each dish second nature to
me. With this feast, when someone would approach me to either
volunteer or ask for an additional task I had to beg their patience
and consult many, many papers. I had to figure out what needed to be
done next before I could tell them what to do.
<snip>

So, working on the Iron Chef contest where you were forced to "think on your
feet" was good practice, eh?
Sorry I missed it, I know it was wonderful!
Christianna