[Sca-cooks] OT: Question about teapots

Carol Smith Eskesmith at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:18:22 PDT 2005

Depends.  there's a local gentleman (from An Dubheaigeainn, for the locals on this list) who import teapots from China that hold at max 2 teacups full, and he sells them...  but he also sells gourmet teas, and it's worth it.  (He recommends a separate pot for each type of tea, too.)  How much do you plan to serve at at a time?
His tea classes are interesting and educational.  Lions End will probably host another tea event next October, and I plan to take at least one of his classes again.

Regards,
Brekke