[Sca-cooks] Raspberries pureed make a fabulous sauce

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 23:04:52 PDT 2005

Hmmmm. So, if we decide to have a Yule treats exchange this year, we
should keep you and candied garlic cloves, chocolate chip and garlic
cookies, chocolate covered garlic cloves and chocolate garlic
brownies in mind?  Adamantius, haven't you mentioned making something
like chocolate garlic brownies when you got your wife's seasoning mix
by mistake?

Stefan