[Sca-cooks] Fw: Looking for....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 23:20:00 PDT 2005

For anyone who might be interested, Alys' article can be found in the
FOOD section of the Florilegium as:
Docu-Cookery-art  (18K)  8/ 4/97    "Documenting Cookery" by Dame
Alys Katharine
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Docu-Cookery-art.html

I don't know if this is where Juliana saw this or not. Alys, if your
contact info given in this file has changed, I would be happy to
change it in this one and the others I have from you. Just let me know.

Stefan

> Forwarded with permission....
> ---maire

--------