[Sca-cooks] Raspberries pureed make a fabulous sauce

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:22:53 PDT 2005

>>Although .. . candied garlic cloves anyone? :-)
>>
>>Stefan

Candied garlic cloves are very interesting.  After this came up on the list
a year or so back I gave it a whirrl.  After a couple of different attempts
at going about it, I finally found one that seemed to work better than
others.

Almost like regular baked whole bulbs of garlic, but with a twist.  Take a
bulb of garlic, slice off the top and set it in a double or triple layer of
foil and very lightly drizzle with corn syrup instead of olive oil.  Set in
low oven for about 20 minutes or more depending on how big the bulb is.
(you will know when its done cuz it gets soft, but not squisshy.  Pop cloves
out of their cubbys and toss in turebino(sp) sugar.

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

Dame Olwen the Odd
Former apprentice to Master Chirhart Blackstar
Order of the Pearl
Bright Hills Cooks Guild
House Blackstar
Barony of Bright Hills